2014 Bay Gelding by Elusive Pimpernel ex Carolobrian
- 50% Prizemoney Strike Rate.
- 12 runs, 3 wins, 2 seconds & a third.
- Official Rating - Hurdle: 130 / Chase: 133
- Exit Poll won his bumper at Leopardstown as a 4yo then went on to win a 2m Maiden Hurdle at Fairyhouse before converting to fences where he won a Beginners Chase at Leopardstown by 4 ½ lengths back in March.
- He is by consistent sire Elusive Pimpernel and out of a winning Mark Of Esteem mare. A full brother to useful four-time winner ExPatriot, Exit Poll has consistency throughout his pedigree.
- Exit Poll is progressive and has the potential to run at the Festival meetings such as Galway, Listowel, Leopardstown, Punchestown and if things went his way, maybe even Cheltenham!
- Reviewing his form will show that he has a preference for nice ground and his ideal trip would look to be anything from 2m to 2m4f.
- We aim to start in either a Handicap Chase on the Wednesday of the Galway Festival or a Grade 3 Novice Chase on Thursday – both races worth €30,000
- Exit Poll is an unexposed and progressive horse and we are very excited to offer him to to the market with plenty of fun in store!
Shares of 0.4% at €407/share.
This cost will include training fees until 1st January 2022.
Thereafter you will then pay a monthly fee of €13 which can be purchased in three or six month bundles prior to 1st January 2022.
Each unit share(0.4%) at a cost of €407 includes the below;
- 5% Agent Commission
- 5% Syndicate Commision
- 2.5% Admin Fee
- HRI Account Set-up
- Training Fees until 1st January 2022 incl. Farrier costs.
- Routine Vet Fees are included in initial purchase cost and in monthly fees after 1st January 2022. Any Vet Fees in excess of €1,000 will be an additional cost spread out across all partnership members.
- Transport & Raceday fees will be levied to the HRI prizemoney account.